The website apride.es either version in Spanish and English, is aimed at professionals and nursing students, contains general health information without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The information provided is not medical advice, or nurse or medical recommendations of any kind, and should never be treated as such.
For symptoms, questions or medical or nursing advice visit your doctor or nurse. This site is made for research purposes. You should not take the information from this site as an alternative to advice from your doctor or other health professional.
Apride.es not responsible for any advice, treatment, diagnosis, medications and application of devices or other information, services or products obtained through this website.
ABOUT PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIRD PARTIES:
Apride.es not recommend or endorse any specific tests, drugs, devices, products, services, doctors or medical institutions that may be mentioned or referred to in this website.
As an express condition of using this website, you must accept the following terms. If you do not accept any of them, do not use the website. Your use of this website, and any involvement of the activities mentioned in this website, you signify acceptance and legal submission to these terms:
- The content of the website is not a substitute for medical or nursing care or a diagnosis. None of the diagnoses listed on this website should be applied or used in any way without the supervision of a nurse. The information contained herein is intended to provide a specific physical or mental medical or nursing advice or, or other advice and counsel, for any individual or company and should also not be considered in this way. This website has been created for research and validation of a computer algorithm applied to health.
- It is estimated that the facts and information are accurate at the time which were published on this website. All information provided on this website pursues informational purposes only. The products and services described herein are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. The information provided is not exhaustive, is limited to available information, and such information should not be considered exhaustive or accurate.
- You agree to release from any liability to this website, members apride.es Project and their owners, freeing them from claims for damages or injury, including lawsuits and costs, incurred by you or third parties caused by you, that arising from the results provided by this website.
- Case studies and examples found on this website are unverified results posted by users, and may not be reflective of the typical experience of patients, may not apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve similar or identical results.
This disclaimer has been created using as a basis a standard model from http://www.freenetlaw.com
Copyright © 2016 apride.es SPAIN. All Rights Reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. apride.es makes no warranties, express or implied, in respect of this document or its contents.
Complying with all applicable copyright laws is the responsibility of the user. Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this document may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), or for any purpose, without the express written permission of apride.es.
apride.es may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. Except as expressly provided in any written license agreement from apride.es, the use of this website or his documents does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property.
Logos and site name are registered trademarks of apride.es.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The use of the software described in this website is subject in all respects to the terms and conditions set forth in a definitive agreement entered into between the user and apride.es.
All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents, trademarks, copyrights and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered, foreign or domestic, and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained, disclosed or discussed in this website belong to apride.es. The user further agrees and acknowledges that, in all instances, its use of this Intellectual Property shall inure to the benefit of apride.es. The user is strictly prohibited from sub-licensing, assigning or otherwise transferring its rights with respect to the Intellectual Property or any part thereof to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of apride.es. Without limiting the foregoing, the user shall not transfer or sub-license the Intellectual Property or reproduce, disclose or disseminate the contents of this website without apride.es express prior written consent. All rights of apride.es in the Intellectual Property are hereby reserved.
This application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller and Owner
Juan A. Flores Martín. Nursing Department. Catolic University of Murcia
. Jerónimos Avenue, 135, 30107 Guadalupe, Murcia,
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, gender, country and email address.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Contacting the User.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Additional information about Data collection and processing
- Contact form (This Application):
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: country, email address, first name, gender and last name.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.):
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
and hosted on Iubenda's servers.
Definitions and legal references
- Personal Data (or Data): Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data: Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
- User: The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Subject: The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Controller (or Owner): The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
- This Application: The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
- Cookies: Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.